Max Brown Hotel Düsseldorf Midtown
Located in Düsseldorf's Stadtmitte district (also known as the Japanese quarter) is the hip Max Brown Hotel Midtown. An instantly recognazible post-war hotel, you can see the vast potential of places like this. The interior here is 50s retro chic, with black marble floors, mid-century furnishings, velvet cushions, oriental rugs, and wallpaper inspired by a lush wild rainforest.Contemporary rooms feature the brand's own art, tea sets and signature bedding and linen. Oak hardwood flooring, ornate wallpaper, wooden wall panels and window shutters in off-white hues warm up the rooms, while bright oriental rugs, bedspreads from HAY, and basketball hoops add some color. A ✅complimentary breakfast is served in the breakfast area. Bar and lounge.
• 65 rooms
• Hotel opened: September 2016 (previously Wyndham Dusseldorf City Centre)
• Interiors: Alona Eliasi (public areas) and Saar Zafrir (guest rooms)
• Bathroom amenities: DEAD CLEAN
• Unique: The hotel has collaborated with Düsseldorf-based record label “Unique Records” to equip each room with a fine selection of vinyls, ready to be played on Crosley record players.
The DNA: Following the success of its first two hotels in Amsterdam, young Dutch brand Max Brown Hotels has opened a 65-room property in Düsseldorf. Founded in 2014 by Amsterdam-based hotel development and management company, Europe Hotels Private Collection, The Max Brown Hotels brand is all about creating social spaces for the urban traveller. The essentials are all there for those after an authentic city experience – buzzing social spaces, free breakfast, WiFi and rental bikes to explore the neighbourhood.
❌No parking available.
• Oststraße Underground stop: 3-minute walk (direct connection with Düsseldorf Trade Fair and the Esprit Arena)
• Königsallee: 5-minute walk
• Düsseldorf Main Station: 7-minute walk
• Kunsthalle Düsseldorf: 8-minute walk
• Düsseldorf Airport: 7 km / 4.3 miles
The first Hyatt House in Europe, the Hyatt House Düsseldorf is set within the Andreas Quartier, a redevelopment of a former courthouse which also includes sever...
Surrounded by the eateries and bars of the buzzing Japanese quarter, me and all hotel düsseldorf is a hip hotel set within a former office tower. Warmly styled...
Just a few minutes' walk from Düsseldorf's shopping walhalla the Köningsallee is The Fritz, a chic hotel which fuses the style of the traditional grand ...
- DNA Hot List
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top