Stylish and elegant, Cortiina Hotel is situated in the heart of Munich's old town. The Marienplatz and Vitualienmarkt are a 5-minute walk away. The acutely modern façade introduces guests to the minimal aesthetic that’s on display throughout the hotel with a spectrum of regional materials ranging such as bronze, linen, Jura limestone, bog oak and local stone pine which has a fragrant and light aroma. Rooms and suites feature specially designed furniture, a flat-screen TV, and DVD player. Some suites have a kitchenette. The cocktail bar is a favourite with the local creative scene, and drinks can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the lounge or outside on the terrace. Member Design Hotels™.
• 75 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2001 (annex 2007)
• Architecture & Interiors: Albert Weinzierl
• Unique: The arrangement of the hotel’s guest rooms is inspired by the principles of Feng Shui that is both relaxing and sensually stimulating.
Parking possible at a location nearby (charged).
• Hofbräuhaus: 1-minute walk
• Viktualienmarkt: 3-minute walk
• Marienplatz underground station: 3-minute walk
• Deutsches Museum: 8-minute walk
• Munich Airport: 28.7 km / 17.8 miles
Cocoon Stachus is a hip design hotel inspired by the 1970s (green, orange, brown!) and is located just a few minutes walk from Munich's Central Station and Karlsplatz...
Like Kull & Weinzierl's previous Cortiina Hotel, Louis Hotel hits a design sweet spot with its 'austerity chic' -courtesy of architects Hild und K. L...
Three local hipsters created their dream hotel in their home town Munich. A home-away-from-home for cosmopolitan travelers, who appreciate attention to detail, desig...
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top