DoubleTree by Hilton Turin Lingotto
Set within the former Fiat car factory, DoubleTree by Hilton Turin Lingotto is a design hotel connected to the Lingotto Conference Centre. The building was restored by architect Renzo Piano and features a large central hall with natural light from the glass-roof above. Spacious rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, a flat-screen TV, a minifridge, a safe and a bathroom with multi-sensory shower.The hotel's bar and restaurant "Tech" serves contemporary Italian cuisine in a unique atmosphere. 24/7 Fitness centre and free entrance to Pinacoteca Agnelli art collection.
• 142 rooms
• Architecture: Renzo Piano
• Hotel opened: January 2018 (previously NH Lingotto Tech)
• Unique: Guests have free access to the running track on the roof, originally the FIAT test track, featured in the film "The Italian Job".
✅Free on-site parking.
• Eataly Turin: 2-minute walk
• Spezia metro station: 4-minute walk
• Lingotto metro station: 5-minute walk
• National Car Museum: 8-minute walk
• Turin Airport: 20-minute drive
NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina offers modern, minimalist rooms in a 17th-century building in the historic heart of Turin. It also offers a restaurant, bar, fitness c...
- industrial chic
- pet friendly
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top