Internacional Design Hotel
• 55 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2007
• Architecture: Nuno Lagartinho & Nuno Leónidas
• Interiors: Teresa Leónidas & Mónica Penaguião
• Unique: The Internacional Design Hotel is located on D. Pedro IV square, better known as Rossio, Lisbon's central square. Perfect for public transport and discovering the city on foot.
Unique and trendy, the International Design Hotel offers an unrivalled blend of cosmopolitan comfort, personalized service and local insider knowledge that set’s it as a place apart.
Rooms are located on four floors, each having its own theme and character (urban, tribal, zen and pop) and range in size from compact S to spacious XL.
Bastardo restaurant & bar offers contemporary Portuguese cuisine with influences from its discoveries around the world and a great selection of Portuguese wines and cocktails.
Member Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Public parking nearby (charged).
• 40 rooms
• Unique: rooms feature designer furniture by Charles en Ray Eames, BestLite, Arne Jacobsen, Eero Saarinen en Artemide.
Set in a ...
• 82 rooms
Boasting a located in the very heart of Lisbon, Hotel Avenida Palace is a historic grand hotel in a heritage property from 1892....
• 53 rooms
• Hotel opened: 2013
• Interiors: Cristina Santos Silva
• Unique: The blues of the rooms are inspired by azulejos (...
- retro & vintage
There are no reviews yet.
Back to top