Located between the Etna and the Ionian Sea, Ramo d’Aria is a boutique design hotel with a typical Sicilian, yet decisively modern atmosphere. It has a lounge, bar and seasonal outdoor pool.
✅ free Wi-Fi • size matters: 11 rooms (25-40m2) (269-431 sq ft) • hotel opened: May 2015 • architecture & interior design: Antonio Iraci & Carla Maugeri ✅ free on-site parking • no pets allowed
• nearest beach/sea: 8-minute drive
• Cathedral of Acireale: 22-minute drive
• Taormina: 27-minute drive
• Catania city centre: 30-minute drive
• Catania Airport: 33-minute drive
• Etna cable car station: 48-minute drive