Zash is a 1930s country manor turned design hotel. Located on the eastern slopes of the Etna Mountain it offers sublime views over the surrounding vineyards, citrus groves and Ionian Sea. Enjoy exquisite rooms and suites, the delightful Mediterranean garden and excellent Sicilian food.
✅ free Wi-Fi • size matters: 9 rooms (30-38m2) (323-409 sq ft) • hotel opened: August 2012 • architecture & interior design: Antonio Iraci & Carla Maugeri ✅ free on-site parking • pets allowed on request
• nearest beach/sea: 5-minute drive
• Cathedral of Acireale: 24-minute drive
• Taormina: 32-minute drive
• Catania city centre: 34-minute drive
• Catania Airport: 37-minute drive
• Etna cable car station: 52-minute drive