We like to make this journey as smooth, honest and fair as possible – our core values. However, if we cannot work things out together the juridical way is through the courts at Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Also, we try to avoid the small print as much as possible. Here are our main terms and conditions:
- Listing on DNA Hotels can occur in several ways, however our preferred one is by an annual membership fee which includes the set up and continuous upkeep of the profile and access to the platform in all its ways. By paying the annual fee, which is stated in the invoice you will automatically receive from us, you agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page. Payment of the invoice is in a timely manner, this way we can keep costs low.
- Annual fees run from the first of any month until the end of the previous month one year later as stated in the invoice.
- Cancellations have to be received at least one month in advance for the following year. For example: if your membership starts in July you have to cancel by May 31 latest. An email will do. Otherwise we will invoice you during the month of June.
- With the introduction of our direct booking system we will introduce specific terms and conditions on that. You can always decline them by sending us an email and the membership will terminate at the end of and without changes to this agreement.
- We encourage you to place one of our available banners on your website and other media to increase organic – free!- traffic to each other’s websites. This in good spirit of our co-operative agreement and support for the DNA Hotels platform to make a difference.
- We also encourage you to make use of our “friends” collective. This ‘pockets closed’ initiative includes bloggers, writers, storytellers, marketeers, website designers, interior designers, architects, hospitality technologists, and other travel related initiatives. Plus fellow hoteliers and hosts to exchange ideas and inspirations.
DNA Hotels is registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam: #34324511
Bank Account: NL08KNAB0256776318
BIC: KNABNL2H (for non-SEPA/non-European countries: ABNANL2A)
BTW (VAT) number: NL001755251B40
Our office is at: Binnen Brouwersstraat 37-3, 1013 EE Amsterdam, The Netherlands – if you like to drop by for a coffee do make an appointment, we could be working somewhere else around the world. We prefer initial contact by email (no strict office hours, time zones, etc.). Just use the contact form in the menu.